SHARE THIS PRODUCT!
Alyssum Purple Shades (Sweet Alyssum)
$3.99 – $24.99
Plug crop time: 4 weeks
Transplant to finish: 4 to 6 weeks
- Tetraploid alyssums deliver more vigour than standard diploids for reduced loss and increased profits.
- Few PGRs are needed in most markets cool-season crop can be grown with little or no heat for Spring pack programs.
- More vigorous with larger flowers than Easter Bonnet.
- Fragrant, large blooms and stronger performance in containers, hanging baskets and in-ground plantings.
- Well-matched series includes the first pigmented tetraploid alyssums.
Ball Landscape,Burpee Annuals,PanAmerican Seed
Cool-season crop can be grown without heat or with low amounts of heat.
Size: 4 pak
Store SKU: 78111
|Garden Plant Max Height|
|Garden Plant Max Spacing|
|Garden Plant Min Spacing|
|Garden Plant Min Width|
|Hardy to ?? Degree|
|USDA Hardiness Zone|